Let your console blog
May 6, 2006 Leave a comment
One of my posts at "香港 (Hong Kong) 地區 Xbox 討論區" dated "05-06-2006, 6:23PM":
[Xbox 360 only]
I came across a quite entertaining service which pulls daily the latest data from your gamertag (what games played, what scores…) and compiles random blogs out of it.
"By registering your gamertag, we will start compiling (nightly) information from your XML gamerfeed and delivering it to you as a blog."
- Major Nelson rocked out with 3392 points. He played Battlefield 2: MC, Bankshot Billiards 2, Marble Blast Ultra, as well as basked in the glow of my great blade navigation interface!
- Good thing I have access to Major Nelson‘s entire MP3 collection streamed off his computer. It keeps me busy on days like yesterday when he never shows up to game.
Your console is very proud of itself and makes you feel like you’re just barely worthy to play with it; don’t expect blogs ranting about crashes, overheating or near-death experiences.
- I tried to play a few Xbox Live titles yesterday since Major Nelson never showed up. I got bored and cried instead.
- If Major Nelson was a true gamer, he would have played yesterday, but he decided to do something else instead. He better not have another console…
- You would think I had died and gone to heaven when Major Nelson showed up to play. Gamer score stands at 3392. He played Battlefield 2: MC, and then he almost hugged me, but I was like back off dude.