Re: How can I delete the data file stored on my hard disk?
April 28, 2006 Leave a comment
One of my posts at "香港 (Hong Kong) 地區 Xbox 討論區" dated "04-29-2006, 12:39AM":
Using your dashboard.
Full details about working with file names on your hard disk can be found here:
To delete an item from your hard drive:
- With the hard drive attached to the Xbox 360 console, turn the console on.
- Go to the System area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Memory.
- Select your hard drive.
- Select the category of the item you want to delete.
- To delete videos, trailers, and demos, select either Videos and Trailers or Demos, then select the item.
- To delete gamer profiles, gamer pictures, and themes, select either Gamer Profiles, Gamer Pictures, or Themes, select the owner of the item, then select the item.
- To delete all content associated with a game, select Games, select the owner of the content, choose the game, select Game Options (Y), then select the item.
- To delete just one item for a game (such as a single saved game), select Games, select the owner of the content, select the game, then select the item.
If you select Music in this list, you only have the option to delete all music on the hard drive. To delete an individual song, go to the Media area of the Xbox Dashboard and select Music, Hard Drive, Songs. Select the song you want to delete, then Delete Song.
- Select Delete.